Product Name: Butyl acetate
Synonym: n-Butyl acetate
|Type||Electron Grade, Food Grade|
|Appearance||Transparent liquid ,no visible impurities|
Butyl acetate is a carboxylic acid ester synthetic fragrance, also known as butyl acetate, colorless transparent liquid with strong fruit flavor, can be arbitrarily miscible with ethanol, ether, soluble in most organic solvents, slightly soluble in water, solubility in water is 0.05g.
- It is an excellent organic solvent, widely used in nitrocellulose varnish, used as a solvent in the processing of artificial leather, fabrics and plastics, and also used in the perfume industry
- GB2760-96 stipulates that it is allowed to use edible spices. As a spice, it is widely used in the preparation of banana, pear, pineapple, apricot, peach, strawberry, and berry flavors.
- Occasionally used in fruity flavors, mainly with good diffusion performance, more suitable for use as top fragrance
- Excellent organic solvent, good for cellulose acetate butyrate, ethyl cellulose, chlorinated rubber, polystyrene, methacrylic resin and many natural resins such as tannin extract, manila gum, damar resin, etc. Solubility.
- Used in collodion, nitrocellulose, varnish, artificial leather, medicine, plastics and perfume industries. It is an excellent organic solvent that can dissolve rosin, polyvinyl acetate, polyacrylate, polyvinyl chloride, and chlorinated rubber , Eucommia gum, etc.
- Used as analytical reagent, chromatographic analysis standard substance and solvent
Stored in a cool dry and ventilated place