Product Name: Hydroxypropyl acrylate
Synonym: HPA; Acrylic acid propane-1,2-diol ester; 2-Propenoic acid, monoester with 1,2-propanediol; 2-Hydroxyproyl Acrylate;
|Free Acid, %||≤0.1|
Packing: 200KG/Drum; IBC Drum; ISO TANK
Hydroxypropyl acrylate is a colorless transparent liquid, which is easy to polymerize and can be mixed with water, alcohol, ether and other organic solvents.
This product is mainly used in producing thermosetting acrylic coating, photocureable acrylic coating, photosensitive coating, adhesive, textile treating agent, water quality stabilizer, paper conversion, fibre treating agent and synthetic resin copolymer modifier.
- Avoid exposure to the sun, and cover it with thermal insulation materials when stored in the open air;
- Water can promote polymerization reaction, and water should be avoided;
- Storage period: the second half of normal temperature;
- Avoid collision during transportation, and wash with clean water in case of leakage;
- It has erosion on skin and mucous membrane. Rinse it with clean water after touching.