Product Name: Glyoxylic acid
|Appearance||Yellowish transparent liquid|
Packing: 25kg/Drum; 200kg/Drum
Glyoxalic acid is an organic compound that is both an aldehyde and a carboxylic acid.
- Used as material for methyl vanillin, ethyl vanillin in flavor industry.
- Used as intermediate for D-hydroxybenzeneglycin, broad spectrumantibiotic, acetophenone, amino acid etc.
- Used as intermediate of varnish material, dyes, plastic, agrochemical, allantoin and daily-use chemical etc. It is popular in the cosmetic industry, for hair dye; hair care product; skin care product ect.
- Glyoxylic acid is the material for water purificants, pesticides. It is used as an intermediate of varnish material and dyes.
- Glyoxylic acid also can be used in the preservation of food, as a crosslinking agent of polymerization and as a plating additive.
Stored in a cool dry and ventilated place.