Product Name: docosyltrimethylammonium methyl sulphate
Synonym: BTMS 50
CAS No.: 81646-13-1
|Appearance(25℃)||White to light yellow slice or solid|
Packing: 25kg or 200L /drum.
Being kept in dry, clean warehouse with well ventilation.
Avoid exposing to light and heating.
Protecting the product from leakage, rain and insolation during transportation.
Function: This product is white flake, soluble in water and ethanol, has good compatibility with cationic and nonionic surfactants, and is stable below 120°C. Heat resistance, light resistance, pressure resistance, strong acid and alkali resistance. It has excellent anti-tangle and smooth properties for hair.
1. Used as leveling agent, such as leveling agent for direct, reducing, acidic, disperse and cationic dyeing. The amount used in direct dyeing is 0.2-1 g/L. As a diffuser, it can prevent the decomposition of some ice dyes from adhering to the fabric and causing pollution. It can also reduce the scale on the shafts of the color developing bar.
2. It can also be used as stripping agent and printing anti-dyeing agent. The depth of color varies according to the amount of O added flat. The general dosage is 5-10 g/L.
3. It can also be used as anti-whitening additives, blue-based BB brightener, raw wool detergent, reactive dye printing detergent, electrostatic detergent and emulsifier. The general dosage of stripping agent is 0.2-1 g/L.
4. Used as wool degreaser, fabric detergent, household detergent, active agent and general industrial emulsifier.
5. It can be widely used in emulsification, wetting, dyeing aids, diffusion, washing and so on. It has excellent biodegradability and low temperature performance. It is not affected by water hardness.
6. It is more suitable for washing synthetic fibers. It can be used in powder formulation and liquid detergent formulation. In recent years, it has developed very rapidly. It has partially replaced Sodium Alkylbenzene Sulfonate as household detergent.