Chemical Name: Ascorbyl Palmitate
Synonyms: L-Ascorbyl 6-palmitate
Product Typical Properties
|Appearance||White or yellow-white powder|
|Whiteness||Not less than 68|
|Appearance of solution||Clear and not more than BY4|
|Optical rotation||Between ＋21°and＋24°|
|Melting range||Between 107℃-117℃|
L-ascorbic acid fatty acid ester is among the strongest antioxidants. It can prevent the formation of lipid peroxide, delay the oxidative deterioration of animal oil, vegetable oil, fish, margarine, milk and carotenoid, and is superior to BHA and BHT. If used with other antioxidants such as VE, the antioxidant effect is more significant.
- Ascorbyl Palmitateis used as an antioxidant, and can be used for fat-containing foods, instant noodles, edible oils and hydrogenated vegetable oils. In addition, it is also used as a food nutrition enhancer (amount refers to vitamin C).
- Ascorbyl Palmitate can stimulates collagen synthesis, significantly increases skin elasticity, body antioxidants and in vitro antioxidants
- Food additives. Mainly used as a nutrition enhancer and antioxidant preservative, widely used in food and beverage and other fields.
- Ascorbyl Palmitate mainly used as an antioxidant, widely used in food, medicine and other fields
- Ascorbyl Palmitate used as dyes, pesticides and pharmaceutical intermediates, etc.
Please store in a dry, cool and dark place