Product Name: 4,4′-Sulfonyldiphenol
Synonym: 4,4′-Dihydroxydiphenylsulfone; Bis(4-hydroxyphenyl) sulfone; Bisphenol S; SDP
4,4′-Sulfonyldiphenol, also known as Bisphenol S has excellent heat resistance, light resistance, and antioxidant properties, and is a raw material for synthesizing polycarbonate, epoxy resin, polysulfone, and polyether inkstone resin. Bisphenol S can also be used to synthesize dye fixing agents, leather tanning agents, and as intermediates for electroplating additives, dyes, pharmaceuticals, pesticides, and additives.
- Mainly used as fixing agent.
- Used as plating bath additive, leather tanning agent, dispersing agent for the high temperature dyeing of disperse dye, phenolic resin hardening accelerator and resin flame retardant.
- Used as an intermediate for pesticides, dyes and auxiliaries.
- As a substitute for bisphenol A, it can be used as a raw material for polycarbonate, epoxy resin, polyester and phenolic resin.
- Used as a color photographic material, a contrast enhancer, a thermosensitive recording material (color developing agent), a daily surfactant and a high-efficiency deodorant.
Stored in a cool dry and ventilated place.