Product Name: Ethylene thiourea
Rubber Vulcanization Accelerator ETU；1,3-ethylene-2-thio-ure; 1,3-Ethylene-2-thiourea; 2H-Imidazole-2-thione,tetrahydro-; 2-imadazoline-2-thiol; 2-Imidazoline-2-thiol; 2-Imidozolidimethione; 2-Mercapto-2-imidazoline；
|Appearance||White acicular crystalline powder|
|Sieve Residue (150 µ m)%||≤0.10|
Methyl benzoate is an organic compound with the chemical formula C8H8O2. It is a colorless and transparent oily liquid, insoluble in water, and miscible with methanol, ethanol and ether. It has strong aroma of wintergreen oil and Unanga oil. It is used to prepare perfume essence and artificial essential oil, and can also be used as organic synthesis intermediate, solvent, food preservative, etc.
- Used as a fragrance, it has a strong aroma of wintergreen oil and kananga oil, and is used to formulate artificial ylang-ylang oil and moonshine oil for soaps and cosmetics.
- Edible flavors, used to prepare flavors such as strawberry, pineapple, cherry, rum, etc.
- It is used to prepare rose-type, geranium-type and other flavors, and also used as a solvent for cellulose ester, cellulose ether, resin, rubber, etc.
- For baked goods, frozen dairy products, puddings.
- Used in perfume industry and used as solvent
Store in a cool, ventilated warehouse. Keep away from fire and heat sources. It should be stored separately from oxidants, reducing agents and alkalis, and should not be mixed. Equipped with the appropriate variety and quantity of fire equipment. Storage areas should be provided with suitable materials to contain spills.