Product Name: Potassium peroxymonosulfate
Synonym: Potassium Hydrogen Monopersulfate; Potassium Peroxymonosulfate Joyce; OXONE; Monopersulfate Compoundoxone; PotassiuM 3-sulfotrioxidan-1-ide;
|Apperance||White or light red flow particles|
|PH value (1% aqueous solution)||2.0~2.3|
|Particle size distribution (0.850~0.075mm),%||≥90.0|
|Bulk Density, g/L||800-1000|
Potassium Peroxymonosulfate complex salt (monopersulfate salt, potassium peroxymonosulfate) is a stable, convenient and excellent acidic oxidising agent with a wide range of applications involving oral cleaning, disinfection of swimming pools and spa waters, etching agents for circuit boards, bleaching of paper pulp, anti-shrink treatment of wool fabrics, refining of precious metals, etc.;
Potassium Peroxymonosulfate complex salt is an important additive in organic synthesis, enabling the organic It is a free radical initiator for many polymerisation reactions. In addition, potassium peroxymonosulphate can be used as an oxidising agent for sulphur-containing substances such as hydrogenated sulphur in wastewater treatment, as a low-temperature oxygen bleaching agent in detergents and as an oxygenating agent in the aquaculture industry.
- Pharmaceutical/chemical synthesis is the basic raw material for the preparation of ketone peroxide (Dioxirasnes) series catalysts such as DMD and TFD. Ketone peroxide has opened up asymmetric reactions and natural New pathways for drug synthesis. In the design of olefin asymmetric reaction catalysts, chiral amines, chiral imide salt polymerization initiators can be oxidized in situ, polymerization of vinyl acetate, ethyl acrylate and acrylonitrile; polymerization of vinyl monomers; adhesives, Conditioner.
- Printed circuit board PCB/metal surface treatment Copper plate surface cleaning agent, micro-etching agent, blackening treatment auxiliary.
- Disinfection/Disinfection of animal environment in animal breeding industry, water treatment in aquaculture industry, can kill almost all bacteria and viruses of zoonotic diseases, and has excellent killing effect on foot-and-mouth disease, avian influenza, SARS, etc.
- Swimming pool/SPA water treatment Swimming pool disinfection and water shock treatment (SHOCKS), quickly remove organic substances such as urea, purify water quality, and improve ORP.
- Wool garment industry High-quality wool shrink inhibitor.
- Oil field, petrochemical, metal electroplating enterprises sewage treatment, waste gas treatment flocculant, purifier, oil field, petrochemical, building materials industry containing polymer sewage treatment, sulfur recovery, oil layer fracturing aids.
- Cosmetics, household chemicals Bleaching formulations, denture cleaners, toilet bowl cleaners, hair dyes.
- Paper industry Bleaching of waste paper deinking pulp, and manufacture of oxidized starch.3. Also as a buffer component for RNA samples, suitable for electron transfer and phosphorylation studies in chloroplast thin-layer preparations, and for protection against oxyhemoglobinization to methemoglobin during freeze-drying
Store in a dry, clean and well-ventilated warehouse. Keep away from fire, heat and direct sunlight. Pay attention to moisture and rain, keep the container tightly sealed, and pay attention to the label intact. When handling, it should be lightly loaded and unloaded to prevent damage to the packaging and container, and pay attention to maintaining the normal pressure discharge of the container. It is not suitable for transportation in rainy days. It should be stored separately from flammable or combustible materials, reducing agents, sulfur, phosphorus, etc., and should not be stored and transported together. Avoid contact with other substances that may cause the product to decompose.