Chemical Name: PHMG
Synonyms:Polyhexamethyleneguanidine hydrochloride; PHMG hydrochloride
Product Typical Properties
|Appearance||Colorless to light yellow liquid|
|Decomposition temperature (℃)||≥360℃|
- Efficient broad-spectrum killing and inhibition of various microorganisms
- Bacteria do not develop resistance.
- Non toxic to humans and higher animals at concentrations of use.
- Colorless and odorless, without irritation to the skin and mucous membranes.
- No corrosion on the treated surface.
Polyhexamethylene guanidine can be used to kill various fungi and molds on various surfaces, and can also effectively kill and inhibit Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli, dysentery bacilli, candida albicans and other common bacteria in chemical books. It is an ideal product for household disinfection, and also used as a preventive disinfectant for pets and medical disinfection. Polyhexamethylene guanidine hydrochloride has excellent performance and is widely used in various fields.
Please store in a dry, cool and dark place