Product Name: Cyanuric acid
Synonym: 1,3,5-Triazine-2,4,6-triol; Trihydroxy-1,3,5-triazine; Trihydroxycyanidine; Tricarbimide;
|PH-yalue 1% Solution||4.0-4.6|
Cyanuric acid tastes slightly bitter, basically non-toxic, soluble in hot water, slightly soluble in cold water, acidic in aqueous solution, soluble in aqueous solutions of potassium hydroxide and sodium hydroxide, insoluble in cold alcohol, ether, benzene and other organic solvents . Usually exists as a mixture of two isomers. Mainly used in the manufacture of chlorinated derivatives, used in the synthesis of cyanuric acid formaldehyde resin, epoxy resin, herbicides and so on.
- For the synthesis of chlorinated derivatives, salts, lipids; trichloroisocyanuric acid; sodium or potassium dichloroisocyanurate;
- Used in the synthesis of cyanuric acid-formaldehyde resin; epoxy resin; antioxidant; coating; paint; adhesive; pesticide herbicide; metal cyanide corrosion inhibitor; polymer material modifier, etc.;
- Used in the production of the drug halotrihydroxyzine.
- Synthesis of new bleaching agents;
- It can be used in swimming pool chlorine stabilizer, sterilization and decontamination;
- It can also be directly used as raw materials for the production of nylon, fuel and cosmetic additives, laminated plastics and high-temperature glass fiber reinforced plastics, etc.
Store in a cool, ventilated, rain and sun proof place, away from open flames, heat sources, and high temperatures. It is strictly prohibited to mix and transport with strong acids, bases, and oxidizing agents.