Product Name: 4-Methyl hexahydrophthalic anhydride
Hexahydro-4-methylphthalic anhydride; 4-Methyl-1,2-cyclohexanedicarboxylic anhydride; MHHPA
|Appearance||Colorless Transparent Liquid|
- High purity, low color, low viscosity, low volatility, low toxicity, low heating loss, stable performance, long shelf life, low freezing point, and can be stored for a long time at room temperature.
- The color is colorless and transparent liquid, and does not change color after adding accelerator. The epoxy cured product has a white color.
- Good heat resistance, especially at 150 ℃, epoxy cured products have excellent mechanical and electrical properties.
- The molecular structure does not contain double bonds, and the cured epoxy resin has good weather resistance and is not affected by light and heat. The molecular structure is relatively non-polar, and the cured product has good moisture resistance.
- High reactivity, rapid curing, short gel time, which is conducive to the impregnation molding of large motors.
- Mainly used as epoxy resin curing agent: MHHPA is a heating cured anhydride curing agent mainly used in the electrical and electronic fields. It has advantages such as low melting point, low viscosity of complexes composed of alicyclic epoxy resins, long application period, high heat resistance of cured products, and good high-temperature electrical performance. It can be used for impregnation of electrical equipment coils, casting of electrical components, and sealing of semiconductors, such as outdoor insulators, capacitors, etc LED, Nixie tube, etc.
- Epoxy based composite materials: Methyl hexahydrophthalic anhydride is increasingly widely used in high-performance composite materials, and its application in lamination, centrifugal casting, and pultrusion molding, along with fiber reinforced materials, is receiving increasing attention. Such as pressure cylinders, pressure pipes, fishing rods, golf clubs, etc.
- Adhesive: The alicyclic epoxy adhesive made with MHHPA has a refractive index similar to that of optical glass, low internal stress after curing, high bonding strength, no discoloration, and aging resistance. It is suitable for bonding large area optical parts.
Stored in a cool dry and ventilated place.