Chemical Name: Tannic acid
Appearance: Yellow to light brown powder
Product Typical Properties
|Item||Industrial Grade||Medicinal grade||Food Grade|
|Appearance||Yellow powder||Light yellow powder||Light yellow powder|
|Loss on drying||≥9%||≥9%||≥9%|
- Used in the manufacture of acid iron ink, metal rust prevention, and oil drilling mud treatment;
- Fabric printing and dyeing: It can be used as leather tanning agent, mordant, coagulant, protein agent, alkaloid precipitation agent;
- Medicine: It is the raw material for preparing medicinal acid, pyrogallic acid, and sulfa drugs, and it is also widely used in cosmetics.
- Fine chemicals: It is the initial raw material for the production of gallic acid series products such as ellagic acid, gallic acid, gallic acid esters, and pyrogallic acid;
- Food field: It can be used in food antioxidants, low-alcohol clarifiers, bromelain food processing, etc. And it can selectively adsorb protein in wort, reduce aldehydes in beer, and improve non-biological stability of beer Sex and flavor stability and so on.
Please store in a dry, cool and dark place