Product Name: N,N’-Ethylenebis(stearamide)
|Appearance||White crystalline powder|
Ethylene bisstearamide is white to light yellow powder or granular. The relative density is 0.98 (25°C), and the melting point is 130-145°C. The flash point is about 285°C. Insoluble in water, but the powder has wettability above 80℃. Resistant to acid, alkali and water medium. Insoluble in ethanol, acetone, carbon tetrachloride and other organic solvents at room temperature. However, it is soluble in hot chlorinated hydrocarbons and aromatic hydrocarbons, and precipitates and gels are precipitated when cooled.
- Used as plastic lubricants in internal lubricants for molding, polishing, and injection molding of hard ABS, hard vinyl chloride, etc.
- Lubricant for casting When the shell is cast, add this product as a lubricant to the mixture of resin and sand to play a lubricating role.
- When the bone lubricant used in metal processing and powder metallurgy is used to draw iron wire, the use of this product can increase the drawing speed, prolong the life of the metal mold, and improve the smoothness of the iron wire surface. In addition, the wear of the metal mold can be reduced.
- Anti-adhesive agent Adding this product to adhesives, waxes, plastics, etc., has the effect of anti-caking and good release property.
- Viscosity regulator. For asphalt and paint remover, adding this product to asphalt can increase the softening point, reduce the viscosity, and improve the corrosion resistance to water or acid.
- It can improve the properties of the wax layer. In addition, adding Benlu to paint or spray paint can improve its salt water resistance and water resistance.
- It can improve the smoothness of the baking paint surface and the surface gloss of rubber products.