Product Name: 3-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane
Synonym: KH550,3-Triethoxysilylpropylamine; AMEO
|Molecular Formula||NH2 (CH2)3Si(OC2H5)3|
|Appearance||Colorless or light yellow transparent liquid|
|Refractive Index Nd 25℃||1.419-1.421 (25℃)|
3-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane is a colorless transparent liquid, which increases the adhesion, strength and moisture resistance, and strength performance.
- The aminosilane is an excellent adhesion promoter, used in acrylic coatings, adhesives and sealants.
- Used in glass fiber-reinforced thermosetting and thermoplastic plastics, aminosilane can greatly improve the bending strength, tensile strength and interlaminar shear strength in wet and dry state, and significantly improve the electrical performance in wet state. .
- Adding it to the phenolic resin adhesive can improve the moisture resistance and the resilience after compression.
- This product can greatly improve the physical and mechanical properties and electrical properties of phenolic resin, polyester resin, epoxy, polyamine, polycarbonate and other thermoplastic and thermosetting resins filled with inorganic fillers, and improve the wetting of fillers in polymers. Moisture and dispersibility.
- The use of this product can reduce the amount of phenolic resin or furan resin bonding agent in the silica sand casting mold, which can increase the strength of the molding sand and reduce the amount of gas generation. 6. The product helps to improve the adhesion and water resistance of wear-resistant self-setting sand and phenolic adhesive.
- The impact strength, flexural strength, flexural modulus and other mechanical properties of composite materials made by processing wood powder with this product have been improved. In colorant, improve compatibility, dispersibility and fluidity of binder
Store in a dark, cool and ventilated place.